Guidelines for Abstract Submission
* Abstract submission deadline is 30 MARCH 2021
PhD students and research assistants participating with a presentation will be provided with 100 Euro support by the Farm Animal Medicine Association.
Support is valid for PhD students and research assistans who attend the congress and stay in the congress hotel, a discount of 100.-€ will be applied from the accommodation price.
- Abstract form requires user-based membership. If you do not have an account, you can create a new one by filling out the form in the congress website. An activation link will be sent to the email address you enter. (Check your spam mail as this link could be detected as spam in some e-mail addresses)
- Abstract submissions are limited as maximum one oral and one poster abstracts for each participant.
- In case of sending more than one abstract, they should be sent using the same account.
- Abstracts submitted will be peer reviewed by at least 2 selected members of the scientific comitee and abstracts found eligible will be accepted.
- Enter your summary in the form as requested. All the required fields must be filled in the abstract form
- Only the abstracts of the participants who register for the congress will be evaluated.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English. For Turkish authors, an abstract and keywords in Turkish should be included.
- Especially, make sure to enter your e-mail address correctly so that the password that you will require for editing your abstract after submission can be delivered to you.
- Do not write the names of the authors and institutions in the boxes where the abstracts will be entered.
- Review articles will not be accepted as congress proceedings.
- Oral presentations will be 15 minutes (including 3 minutes for Q&A).
- Abstracts should contain no tables, figures and references
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words (excluding title and keywords).
- Abstracts should be prepared in MS Word with font Arial size 11
- Abstracts must be structured as below:
- Body of abstracts send as case reports should be structured as, aim, case, discussion/conclusion.
- Abstracts accepted as poster presentation, will be presented in POSTER area with dimensions of 70cmx100cm.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand, in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 1.5-2.0 meters.
- Abstracts for poster presentations will be sent according to the rules for oral abstracts detailed above.
For all of your questions and opinions, please contact with email@example.com